Saturday, March 10, 2012

ShaNeem - Neem Hair Treatment Oil from Shahnaz Hussain


Now for the product review: 
Where did I buy: From www.cosmetix.com
Price: 292/- actual price 370/-
What the product says-
This preparation contains neem and other precious oils that prevent dandruff and Alopecia. Promotes hair growth and protects the scalp from microbial infections. Regular use prevents hair loss, brittleness and split ends. Delays greying.
My Opinion:
I wanted to have some herbal hair oil and as I was browsing the site I saw this product. Now I was having some dandruff issues so went ahead and bought this product. I thought this would have some bitter scent, was very surprised when I got this green perfumed oil. I have used it many times since and there is definitely an improvement on the dandruff thing also my scalp used to itch a lot and this oil is great for that too. I always apply oil before going to bed or on weekends and wash them day after.
+ves:
Mildly perfumed
Herbal
-ves:
none
Great herbal hair oil. I use this oil very sparingly and sometimes also use my coconut oil after applying this oil.  

No comments: